The competition has now closed. A new competition will be available to enter very soon, to be kept up to date with the information please sign up to our newsletter here.
Win a Holiday for Four at Luxury Family Resort La Ferme du Cayla
The Family Travel Show is delighted to have partnered with La Ferme du Cayla to offer you the opportunity to win a luxury family holiday for four!
If you're looking to escape it all for a week on an idyllic family holiday, you’ll find just what you need at La Ferme du Cayla. Fun for children and pure indulgence for parents in a fully equipped cottage, near the beautiful town of Figeac in the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi–Pyrénées.
Designed to deliver exceptional experiences for parents and children alike, the resort itself is completely self-contained so kids can safely explore whilst parents relax and indulge in the beautiful surroundings and attentive service.
Activities begin each morning with a tractor ride to collect eggs and feed the animals at the petting farm, before your children happily head off for some fun at the crèche or kids club (for babies and children aged 3 months to 13 years). From arts and crafts to bread making, cultivating vegetables in the garden or simply enjoying supervised time in the dedicated play areas, including a sandbox; climbing frame; ball pool; family swimming pool; mini golf; trampoline; table tennis; swings and zip line, they will be kept thoroughly entertained. To make life as easy as possible no booking is required, so you can drop off and pick up whenever suits.
Meanwhile you'll get to enjoy precious downtime, relaxing on the sun terrace, swimming in the adults only pool, indulging in a spa treatment, taking a yoga class or simply enjoying a glass of wine from the resort’s wine cellar whilst getting stuck into a good book. There is also plenty to do as a family with pony trekking, swimming lakes and lots of beautiful towns with fantastic markets just a short drive away.
The staff at La Ferme du Cayla deliver an outstanding level of personal service, ensuring every element of your stay will be thought through - from the two nights of babysitting provided so you can enjoy a meal at one of the fabulous local restaurants to weekly wine tasting sessions with a local producer.
Check out www.cayla-family-holidays.com for more information.
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of La Ferme du Cayla, Escape Events, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
3. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. All entries must be received by (5pm 16 October 2016)
5. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. The winner will receive a 7-night stay for up to four people at La Ferme du Cayla. The holiday is on a self-catering basis and includes:
- Seven nights accommodation in a fully equipped cottage for up to four people
- Full access to the creche and kids club
- Two nights of babysitting during the seven nights (Tuesday and Thursday nights)
- Access to the onsite facilities
- Daily afternoon tea
8. The prize excludes flights, ferry or car hire, meals and drinks (other than afternoon tea), excursions, attractions, treatments, travel insurance, personal expenses, and visas. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to France.
9. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with travelling to and from La Ferne du Cayla and obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider.
It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Where any of the winner’s companions are aged under 18 years old, they must have prior parental or guardian permission and must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over when taking up the prize.
9. The holiday is subject to availability and must be completed by no later than Saturday 28 October 2017. The holiday must be taken within the time periods of Saturday 8th April 2017 to Saturday 15th July 2017 or Saturday 2nd September 2017 to Saturday 28th October 2017.
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
11. In winning the prize the prize winner automatically conforms to the standard booking terms and conditions of La Ferme du Cayla :
a. Arrival is after 3pm and departure before 10am.
b. If there is any indication that the accommodation is not being treated with the appropriate level of care or respect, the La Ferme du Cayla management will terminate the holiday with immediate effect.
12. The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Escape Events Ltd is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of La Ferme du Cayla, Le Cayla, 46270 Linac, France.
(Prize includes: ferry crossing, 2 nights’ accommodation, breakfast, 2 day park entry)
15. The holiday must include at least one child.